ISA Analyst III
The San Diego Workforce Partnership, Inc. (Workforce Partnership) is a non-profit entity chartered by the City and County of San Diego to administer employment and training programs that empower job seekers to meet the current and future workforce needs of employers in San Diego County.
Our Position Summary
The ISA Analyst is the primary point of contact for the Workforce Partnership’s Income Sharing Agreement (ISA) program. This individual will work alongside representatives from educational institutions, our Business Services team and other partners to build a successful culture and community that can graduate 100 participants through the ISA program and into the workforce.
The ISA Analyst will take responsibility for the success of each of their participants and the cohort. Bringing an understanding of the industry to the position, the ISA Analyst will be able to offer advice to their participants and guide them to a new career within that industry.
- Take charge of the recruitment process to bring in 100 participants into the program, providing training and coaching through the duration of the program.
- Responsible for the overall success of each participant in their cohort.
- Build a culture and community around each cohort that makes it an inclusive and empowering environment.
- Manage communications channels for cohort and facilitate contact between a wide range of parties.
- Develop and confidently deliver presentations in the community.
- Build and manage wrap around services that best position each cohort for success.
- Work alongside the education provider to ensure that each participant is reaching their educational goals and expectations.
- Partner with Business Services team to identify meaningful internship and job opportunities for each participant.
- Oversee mentorship arrangement for each of the cohorts.
- Partner with SDWP departments and other partners to identify participants who can benefit from the program.
- Work with our IT department to create necessary reports to analyze and communicate meaningful information.
- Explore technical tools to help the cohort build out their portfolio based on selected area of study.
- Provide referrals for any participants to the necessary services should emergency situations occur.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- Passionate about and able to clearly articulate the Workforce Partnership’s mission and vision
- Experience working with underprivileged populations in a case management role
- 2+ years’ experience in the cohort field preferable (e.g., healthcare, technology, building management)
- 3+ years project/program management experience
- High attention to detail and a focus on analytical decision making
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proven track record of taking responsibility and delivering results.
- Strong competence in Windows office and familiarity with Salesforce preferred.
- Passionate advocate for their cohort and driven to help each participant succeed.
We Love to Take Care of Our Workforce Partnership Associates – PTO, PTO Sell-Back Program. Generous Employer Paid Benefits (Platinum Plans), Learning and Professional Development company paid program. Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Activities Committee, Pension Plan, and 457 Retirement Plan. The salary range for this position is $55,300 to $65,300 annually.
No phone calls accepted, Principals only.
At the Workforce Partnership, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, and the work that we do in the communities we serve. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.