The San Diego Workforce Partnership, Inc. (SDWP) is a non-profit entity chartered by the City and County of San Diego to administer employment and training programs that empower job seekers to meet the current and future workforce needs of employers in San Diego County.
- Administrative support to the CEO and other staff members as requested (e.g., filing, contacts, correspondence, calls, etc.)
- Support the CEO’s calendar and scheduling: meetings, conferences, travel, etc
- Provide support for meetings (e.g., agendas, minutes, room set up, food, etc.)
- Provide analysis, research, and input to CEO on subjects as requested
- Track, manage, organize, and ensure timely completion of projects and assignments
- General administrative support: purchase orders, office supplies, expense/check requests, etc.
- Coverage of other roles as needed (e.g., front desk)
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of executive administrative experience preferred
- Experience supporting or directly interacting with executives
- Strong detail orientation and attention to a multitude of ongoing priorities
- Experience working directly with a variety of nonprofit boards and members
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Office, Internet, project management, database management
We Love to Take Care of Our SDWP Associates – PTO, PTO Sell-Back Program. Flex Work Schedules for certain roles, Generous Employer Paid Benefits, Learning and Professional Development company paid program. Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Activities Committee, Pension Plan, and 457 Retirement Plan. The salary range for this position is $49,900 to $57,000 annually.
No phone calls accepted, Principals only.
At SDWP, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, and the work that we do in the communities we serve. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace for all. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.